Mga Pahina

Translate

Translate

Translate

Martes, Mayo 31, 2016

Last Blogger Post

ATTENTION

To all of the Mga Awit Ng Isang Mananayaw readers, thank you for bearing with my seemingly useless, random words all this time around! I am very much aware of my flaws (sana) as a blog operator/writer, yet you're still able to read at this point. I would like to express my apologies to all of the disappointed souls out there who have wasted their time checking this site. I had tons of fun though! Thank you for the experience!

Please be notified that the continuation of pepaypinas.blogspot.com will be transferred to WordPress. But I'm glad to tell you that the contents of this blog will stay as accessible as ever. I'm still the one managing this account, and I hope Google will understand. :'( Haha!

Honestly, I'm not sure if my English are all correct, but nahh. Kita-kits nalang sa WordPress walangya! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

God bless everyone!

-Pepay :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento